something close to nothing
I cant tell right from the wrong
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(14)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
2011
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2010
(44)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(3)
some messages
Baby I know money can't buy happiness, but it sure...
nanananana
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(9)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
Labels
assignment
(14)
influences
(12)
life experiences
(23)
my-own-thought
(25)
my-photograph
(12)
web-science
(10)
Popular Posts
unnecessary
i remember him. but he didnt seems to feel it anyway. I'm not sad or miss him I'm just ..kinda hate him .. aku memerluk...
S A R K A S M E
kemarin saya terlibat pembicaraan yang cukup dalam dengan seorang teman. saya : "apa kabar temen lo. masih suka ketemu?" [FYI: s...
have you ever...
... lost one of your bestfriend? I do. and I don't know how to fix it. I don't even know where am I standing right now.
sistem distribusi
Sistem terdistribusi itu apaan sih? sebut saja sebuah sistem yang memiliki komponen-komponen pendukung dan tergabung dalam sebuah jaringan ...
Disk Forensik Bagian 1
Komputer forensik dapat diartikan sebagai pengumpulan dan analisis data dari berbagai sumber daya komputer yang mencakup sistem kompu...
I'm a tauruses.
#Taurus ' lives are filled with many secrets. No matter how hard you try or how close you are to them, they will never tell you every de...
hate message
FUCK YOU ! yes, I'm the one who often using the internet . that's why I stayed here, you idiot !
name service pada sistem terdistribusi
Dalam sistem terdistribusi, name service digunakan untuk menunjuk ke suatu sesumber yang beragam dan tersebar seperti komputer, layanan (s...
for those who says know me
I made this post about a year ago in my facebook's note. I remember it was about me being hate everyone because they said I was like t...
e-commerce
merupakan cara penyebaran, pembelian, penjualan, promosi barang dan sebagainya dengan memanfaatkan sistem elektronik. sistem e-commerce meru...
Sunday, June 06, 2010
7:13:00 AM
Baby I know money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
Author:
SR
♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment