Thursday, August 09, 2012

for those who says know me


I made this post about a year ago in my facebook's note. I remember it was about me being hate everyone because they said I was like this and that, blah BLAH.

this was dedicate for those who says know me.


seorang sahabat terdekat saya bilang, setiap orang punya sisi egosnya masing-masing.
so when you think I'm being 'egois', please think about my position, my need, why I act like that..

saya tidak bisa melakukan 2 hal sekaligus, that's why I yell to the people whose bugging me while I'm doing my job.
dan itu bukan berarti saya marah cause I dont meant it.

I dont get angry so easily, seriously.
saya hanya marah ketika ada penyebabnya..
tapi memang kemarahan saya meledak-ledak dan saya tidak mudah untuk memaafkan.

oh ya, saya memang cengeng.
I was born that way.
and nothing can change that.
if you cant deal with it, go fucking away..

if you dont know me, dont try to judge me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment